Skip to main content
Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest

Cloudy morning, Sunny morning, Sweet morning,
whatever you want, you can paint it in your mysterious mind. Actually the attitude of your mind plays a major role in experiencing your own joy and bliss. It is the mind, that plan your fate and  your fate is your own creation.

Let us prepare morning tea[ tea can be taken at any time of day, but to a limited amount...three cup in a day is enough]

for one cup

***
mix 1/4th of cup of milk with 3/4th cup of water, then boil. Add ginger as per your taste. Add tea leaf.
Bring  a cup... pour sugar as per your habit[less is good]. Pour above mixture.

Then...
 sip calmly. You will find your tea
 from sweet,
to sweeter,
then sweetest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.