Skip to main content

On writing
I don’t want to know how you became the great writer.

My concern is how you described your moments.

 We are talking desperately in any subject,

still unable to write about them.

So,

in my opinion writing dialogue is more easy than describing.

 Thus,

 at the end of day

 if I am unable to describe,

let me write some dialogue to satisfy my urge of writing.

 Anyhow

 if my inner self wishes

 to have satisfaction in writing,

then my sole job is

 to write and express feelings in any mode.


x- how are you ?

y- well.

x- have you ever missed me ?

y- never.

X(with a sigh)-But, I missed you a lot.

y-(with a smile)That is your problem.

x- In my opinion true friend should miss each other.

y- why?

x- I don’t know, but I think we should.

y- In my opinion we should not miss each other. Rather we should write down every sighs in paper and relax.

x-(smile)okay...may be...I will follow your advice...let me try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.