Early morning .Birds was chirping in my garden. I was in my dream land, not wanting to awake as it was Sunday. The sweet sound of my mobile sings the song in my ear that a message has come. With sleepy eye I opened the message box and saw the message, ‘I am very sorry that my story caused you so much humiliation’. I amazed, as it was the message of most pride girl I ever found in this world.

I wake up, went to my bath room made me fresh. I wanted to meet her. I wrote,’ Merry, I want to meet you, come to the Forest park’. Without waiting the reply I started my two wheeler, reached the park and wait her under that particular tree where we were meeting every month.

In a few while I saw instead of Merry her father approaching me. At first I stunned, but I have to face the consequences. I wait 1,2,3, he was coming gradually towards me.

“Hello’, I said.

‘Do you love Merry’

‘Yah’

“Then, I request you to forget her. She is going to marry a government officer. She will be happy.’

He turned, and went away without listening my any argument about my deep love, about my faith, about my dream for Merry.

It was a great surprise for me.

The sound of my mobile attracted me. I found it was Merry.

‘Hi, how are you’ I said with much softness.

‘Not well’

’Why’

‘I’m unable to go.’

‘Yah, your father met me’

‘Then, you can know everything’

‘Yah, just feeling lonely’

A deep silence as filling the air.  had to face the situation. There was no way left for me.

I called.

“Mary, are you there’

‘Yah’

‘I’m happy, no problem. About your recent story in city magazine also I have no problem’.

‘Yah, but the story made my father to take early step for my marriage’

‘It happens. Let us take different path in life. But we are friend always’

‘Don’t know,’

She was sobbing. But I had no word to give her solace. I also had no way to take her anywhere in this world. I know my limitation.

I silently switch up the mobile. I felt some type of thought  was taking me to her grip - feeling of failure game perhaps. Okay, let me face.

I left the park…