It was a great day.I wandered here and there to say my achievements of 12th December, 2012. But, i surprised, nobody wanted to here me.I calmly went to my garden and addressing all brown birds said-'Hello, i have written some haiku today'. Then, i recited one by one before them.Some listened and some just flew away.I went to my office,prepared myself for a budget meeting, forget my passion and became a true executive.

Evening approached slowly.I remember the news of asteroids and the fear among some people about end of this universe. One of my colleague came,we discussed each point one by one on life and death. At the end we discovered the truth that,'let us not think the end,that will come automatically. Let us rather enjoy the moment what is going away without any noise'.

I returned home as usual.Somebody said me 'sleepy eyes glitters'. I wanted to write many thing.But it was the time to say good bye to the day 12/12/12.

Of course, the moment before me left me without my knowledge except my little experience and turned into past. Alas! i could not collect more pebbles of joy...