Skip to main content
Journey
.....

Each journey ends one day, whatever may be the hurdle, and without hurdle journey can never be interesting.
Life is also a journey, you can define it as the bunch of different colourful journeys . To make life meaningful, we should paint it with different colours. Colours of life are the moments that we live...we feel... the joys...the grieves...the hurdles...the quarrels ...the giggles, the hugs and also the kisses...and many thing...you yourself can discover from the stream of unending time.
If I will stand before the canvas, I have to paint something. And canvas is nothing , but the life itself. Paint it... that's all the aim.

Journey, or the canvas, its your own pleasure to make it colourful...
So, walk and touch the horizon.

sarojini
2/1/2016
Odisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.