Skip to main content

The dawn



After long days
the beautiful dawn was waiting me.
I opened the iron door
switched on the garden light,
stepped.

I amazed with the beauty and bliss
of  blossomed tree,herbs  and starry sky.
Orion was smiling alongwith the moon.
I smiled at them.
The eastern sky was pink.
An owl appeared from the north eastern sky.
I remembered Harry Potter and his pet owl and the past, my school , my preparation for  eleventh exams.

The dawn was touching.

I again looked at Orion, and his gleaming dimond belt.
He was bidding 'bye',  and vanished smiling.
I collected flowers, a crow flapped its wings.
Morning was yet to come.

Time passed.
From my chamber I heard the chirps of tiny birds.

I smiled and lost.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.