Skip to main content

Naya khoj

New khoj means new search.
Today I listened about the aliens and our religious beliefs. The people of world and their wish to know who are they? And how they have developed through a process from ape to humanbeing. What is the truth of religious stories and the past civilizations. 
The curiosity of humanbeing have to be satisfied by the religions or by the scientists. If science and religion will walk hand in hand we can discover the truth behind the past and the history. The time have come to ask "why", in every religious karma to have a scientific answer . It is the yugo of transition from man to super man. So, basic answer for each activity can be questioned. If there is no answer, we should analyse to discover the answer. 

Our religions have showed us about the Devtas,Angeles, giants, big birds, flying chariots,  flying mountains, flying horses. All these things should need answer.  Can we believe about this?

So, let's not fight was.
 Rather let's think about New khoj,  and develop together. 

Happy weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult.