Skip to main content

In between dawn and morning




It was the time,in between dawn and the morning.  Moon was gliding happily.The little bird entered the garden jumping from branches . It perched over a tender branch of pink flower bush and said 'wake up ,wake up.'
I was there plucking flowers.  I remained still like a tree. It was so little. It's Brown polished wings were gleaming with touches of red pink glow of early morning.  A host of parrots appeared from the south eastern corner of the sky, and  flapping their gorgeous green wings went towards the north west corner over my head. 
These all morning people,  I thought related to each other and have equal position before the eyes of Mother Nature whatever their size, shape or skills. Man is not the only child of God. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.
Age is a vital factor of a strong friendship. We may not ignore this important factor.   Talking among the generation is necessary for a healthy society no doubt, but there should be limitation. Then only respect to elder and love to younger will increase gradually for a healthy atmosphere.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.