Tuesday 22 November 2022

Gratitude

 



I looked outside the window 
and discovered a morning enveloped by  fog 
and again fantasized it as a land of angels
 for my meeting to live a great, and beautiful life.
The parrot cried from the nearby tree
and I heard the morning song to prove myself alive 
amid the nature 
over the mother earth 
who every moment becomes kinder 
before myself lost in the abyss.
I recalled my literary days,
 the cheers, 
the awards, the hopes, 
the dreams to win the marathon
 amid claps of friends and family.
My eyes filled with tears, 
rolled out , 
evaporated in the atmosphere marking me a loser.
 I fell down...
Again tried
again be ready to run.
My legs became friendly
My mind opened the secret door of dreams.
Aging I avoided,
 polished my grey hairs, 
put some makeup on my face
 and looked into the mirror.
I smiled as I rediscovered myself .
I avoided the laughter around 
when I approached the closed door 
of depression, failures, dark and negative thoughts.
The sun was at its utmost beauty 
waiting in the west 
for the slumber to welcome.
I with deep satisfaction 
 resumed my journey 
went deeper 
and rediscovered the rising sun 
just in the opposite world
 as everything in life
 moves inside a circle
As everything in life 
happens inside a circle.
 
Felt the immortality
and filled with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gratitude

  I looked outside the window  and discovered a morning enveloped by  fog  and again fantasized it as a land of angels  for my meeting to li...