Skip to main content
JOY is in you.
----------------

More or less, we have no scientific device to enhance the joy.
 It is purely logical.
You are responsible for your own mood, your own happiness and agony.
I think it is your own strategy to feel and make your world as you like.
 No one is responsible for your agony except some.
 Most of the case happens as you wish.
So,
wishing something means you should wish consciously, seriously.
 Wishing carelessly means you are planting a seed to bring harm to you.
We are all the part of nature.
 We should train ourselves to learn the indication of the nature around us.
The nature is all things including the people around us.
Let us study all to avoid pain and embrace bliss.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.