Monday 18 January 2016

I was really not tired. But the feeling was there as I reached to a point.Beyond that there was the unending field of literature to run,and this feeling made me tired not to write a single word.So many doubts encircled me to make myself more lazy. Someone inside me argued-'hi, can you complete your run in this birth?.
I startled , and felt the tiredness in my each cell. Í looked around and not found anyone to listen me except my own heart. I said,-"hmm, I cann't run, may be can gather my all strength to jump.' The chilhood memory danced in me. Yeah, i was taking part in jumping competition, can jump, can't run. If I will run, I will not win. But if I will jump, I may win or if not win, I can enjoy the jump.
The mind just took a flight to feel the utmost colour of the universe.
sarojini pattayat.18/01/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gratitude

  I looked outside the window  and discovered a morning enveloped by  fog  and again fantasized it as a land of angels  for my meeting to li...