Skip to main content
Life
----

'Hi, any thing came after a bunch of roses'
"No,I have already told him that, I am not the right person to accept your wonderful gift."
"You are rude"
"May be.But I have spoke the truth"
Nilima's curiosity about the shadow person arose doubt in the mind of Amrita.
She wanted to avoid Nilima forever to have peace in mind.

***
Life is not a game to play and forget.
It provides lessons to read and understand.
Reading life is the most wonderful experience in whole universe.
Just try to read you will find joys of a flying swan and sorrows of the stream ended in a desert.
***
by sarojini pattayat.24/07/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.