Skip to main content
Hello,

What your goals for your writing? What kind of writer do you want to be?

Today, I want to share with you some quotes about daring to dream -- and to follow your dreams:

"Self-trust is the first secret of success.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world."
- Marianne Williamson

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
- Thomas Edison

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot

Happy writing,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.