Skip to main content
The Mirage
--------------
The days passed.
Love bloom everywhere,
in the earth,in the sky,
in whole universe.
But at the end
the same result;
a mirage
wait to adore the moment.
Illusion rules the life;
unsatisfied thirst
kills the heart bit by bit
to destroy present and future
and try to make the life 
a riddle,
unsolved,
opaque,
A mirror;
that shows joy
and attracts
to wander
without any aim.
The argument 
somewhere deep inside
talks again and again
to be conscious
but, the mind
don't want to understand
don't want to accept
the real
It only want to 
get satisfaction
from the dream.
The life becomes
a satire,
and mingles with the moment
to touch the end.
........................

by sarojini pattayat.25/03/2013









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.
Age is a vital factor of a strong friendship. We may not ignore this important factor.   Talking among the generation is necessary for a healthy society no doubt, but there should be limitation. Then only respect to elder and love to younger will increase gradually for a healthy atmosphere.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.