Skip to main content

“The Meth’ written by Tanmay Kulshrestha is unique one, have literary effect and a message to the society. It is a passport to understand the young generation, their dreams, desires, and feelings. The book has power to create interest inside the reader to unveil a strange world. It is a slogan to make the earth free from the drug.
                 It is a story of everybody. One can feel it and discover his/her soul inside the world of the writer. I personally enjoyed each word, each line, each event and twist in the story.
                I request everyone to read ‘The Meth’ to find a way to save the generation that gradually going inside a fake world of pleasure.


by sarojini pattayat.07/03/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.