Skip to main content
A Poem for Kitchen
--------------------------------
I
wake up,
morning breeze
touch my blurry eyes,
Mom inside the kitchen
in her sweet world of dream,
know my call of moment
serve the tea with home made dish.

My
thought
begin with
the tinkling sound
that, kitchen produce
inspiring to move steadily
with joys and sorrows of life.

I
can not
forget, what
kitchen show me
the love,the joining hands,
a family need to grow up
in this ambitious struggling world,
to stand with honor in the society.

by sarojini pattayat.-21/03/2013











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.