Skip to main content

It is all about the life

It is all about the life.
Looking towards the closed temples,churches, mosques,
I amazed and felt the true dwelling of God
not anywhere,but deeper inside the heart
where mind plays the role of priest.
As everywhere at present silence prevails,  I should calm down my mind and create myself the abode of Shanti,  and accept this moment as the precious and surprised gift from Him.
The fear most be avoided as He is with us.
Let's fight the battle ,as this is the real Kurukshetra and God remains at such volitile moments.

Staying in the home and social distancing even among each member of family is the magic vaccination everyone most feel.

Happy writing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.