Skip to main content

Technique of writing

To write means to relax.It is truly a work the first give peace to the writer.each writer definitely can not deny it.
   Last evening. It was 30th September. After attending a farewell meeting of retired person my mind was in pressure thinking about my own retirement. I actually was not thinking myself. My mind was automatically thinking. It was like shouting at me. Returning home I paused. I looked at books around in my bedroom. A thought flashed like lightning in a cloudy sky . I immediately wrote down in the note pad. Some one inside appeared before me and said ,"Okay. Now go and finish other work ." And some one inside said, " end the story please." As I was conscious, I wrote down whole thing whatever was comming from inside. It is of course a messy draft,but after writing  I felt better and relaxed.
So,
Write down whatever comming from inside in your journal. 
Already end the story, paragraph or a chapter later to edit.
Your writing is your tool to relax.
It depends upon you if you want to publish.
Observe the world around and write everything. 
Don't stop the writing call of your friend within.
Be brave .
Never be lazy.
Write a lot and read a lot.
Happy writing. 
Have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.