Skip to main content
The purpose of Life

In the silence I created thoughts and asked what is the real purposes of life putting aside all I have possessed as per my karma.  My mind was cool and I felt little soothing ripples of thoughts were there. I experienced the creating vibrations. I could understand the voice. I could listen the answer. The answer was ' the true purpose of life is to experience love, peace, bliss, happiness etc. and share it doing the work we have given. Doing work with pain will give vibration of pain to the surrounding.Our conscience is the true guide to choose karma for us.
So, pause a second talk to your inner-self, create thought and act accordingly with peace and happiness within.


sunrise
colourful world
bird chirps
a welcome song
no one to blame
no arguments
you are your master
just walk ahead
your steps are towards a happy destiny
no fear
you are the angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult.