Skip to main content
"writer's life is really interesting"

After reading so many blogs, one thing I discovered, "Life is a mystery and we have very little time".
I found many blogger not updated their blogs. They are vanished.(Alas! one day I will also...)I am in love for writing...so, I am here.
Cloudy day...
No sunshine...
Nature is beautiful...
I am beholding the nature...
I am its part...
Nature is also within my heart and mind...
I am not trapped by the griefs, or depression...
I am hugged by the love and satisfaction...
I am a peaceful person....
Peace is my natural right...
My anger is decreasing day by day...
I am the author of my own play ...
I am the creator of my destiny...
I am the captain of my little canopy...
I am the bird soaring in endless journy...
No fear...
No anxiety...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.