Skip to main content
water
Everywhere the smell of desert
the hope is sleeping in the dream of water
alone we can't achieve...
unitedly human can survive.
Nature want the care and compassion,
Let's understand its bare feeling,
as we are its part and supreme
its our responsibility to adjust the grieves.
Under the sky
clouds are flying beyond our dream,
the anger of god to endure with patience...
To explore the life
may be the only goal
in the barbed wire
humming bird we are.
water...
the life,
the dream of coolness,
will be the illusion...
 if...
 we destroy our conscience,
May be, still there is some hope
we can save our glittering civilization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult. 

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.