Skip to main content
She died after struggling with pain, death, darkness, thoughts, dreams.But, can any conscious citizen of this country can forget her? I think let human society wait for the proper justice of this heinous crime. I personally thanks to the media to highlight the situation.The Sunday issue of Indian express has focused the point.The writing of  Ravi Shankar[It's her War],Shampa Dhar-Kamath[A letter of apology to Indian Youth]  have focused to the points what are enough to change the thought process of we people.Now when a woman go out from her safest place, that may be her home, working place, hostel, she has to think so many things  relating to her security herself and this should be.She is enough to make a plan herself.So, let us welcome a new rising, new thought for safety, security  of the 50% of human resources for their active participation in the development process of our country.

Sarojini Pattayat.
Bhubaneswar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.

The chirps

 Listened the chirps of morning birds, waked up, life seemed easy... Life of a writer is not  easy. Writing is hard. Self doubts will make you cripple.  Self learning is most important.  ************** Give food to birds. They will be happy. The sun is rising up and up and on  it's journey. ***** Ideas are cunning. They always play hide and seek game.  *****  Brainstorming is difficult.