Skip to main content

Guide of the journey - 1

It was a feeling...
Hoping for the best.
I was in the land of nightmares,
In search of  a silver lining.
Yeah ...
I don't the looser.
I discovered tiny dew drops there
waiting...
with lot of colours .
I enjoyed
and wrote a verse.


He smiled. ..
I smiled back.
He said,
" never cry.
 If you will cry,
 I will leave . "
I asked, how will I stop it!
He answerd,  " just remember me and feel my presence. "
I discovered the unending journey and the bliss with Him.
Yes
 from that day I'm happy
And always hope for the best.

By Sarojini Pattayat.04/06/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.
Age is a vital factor of a strong friendship. We may not ignore this important factor.   Talking among the generation is necessary for a healthy society no doubt, but there should be limitation. Then only respect to elder and love to younger will increase gradually for a healthy atmosphere.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.