Skip to main content

You are the awesome fighter


You will definitely think about the heading of my writing. Truly I am writing for my joy in such pandemic situation.  I am writing 'cause it will make me calm. Whole day I was listening Bhagbat Gita. Amid the great battle Arjun was in dilemma.  He was lucky enough to have a friend like Shri Krishna. The important point of whole conversation was how to achieve calmness,  peace and how to put yourself in the actions without any attachment,  and hope for the result.  We have to act ,may it be from mind ,thought or body. We can not stop our action.  But when our action will be free from ego, attachment and the dream of results it can be pure. SHRI Krishna inspired to focus over the action and joys of doing something.  And now in such battle like situation calmness can strengthen our inner Self to be discipline and think right thing.

Have a good and safe day.
Be calm and peaceful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.
Age is a vital factor of a strong friendship. We may not ignore this important factor.   Talking among the generation is necessary for a healthy society no doubt, but there should be limitation. Then only respect to elder and love to younger will increase gradually for a healthy atmosphere.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.