Skip to main content
Writer's life is really interesting


 Living life is an art.
You have to use your intellect to get nectar out of it.
Your thought process should be under your control
 and you should choose as per your wish , how to get a good life.
 For this observe the situations , people
and create what you really want.
Prioritize your wants, take steps accordingly.
One after another with little effort you can achieve.
In every situation just give attention to yourself.
Rest your own intellect will do.
 It will work as a lighted candle.
You will no more remain in the darkness of gloom.
The sky has no limit.
It is you,
 who can take an enormous flight
 towards your goal and achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, the part of life

  The day jumps in the lap of night and passes the threshold of dusk. Life becomes still beautiful, accepting changes and welcoming new civilisation and welcoming new people to act as per their luck perhaps. How could problems around us be stopped as those are part of changes? So it would be better to accept and walk on.  Civilization changes and people change. Changes is  their way of life. No one can stop.
Age is a vital factor of a strong friendship. We may not ignore this important factor.   Talking among the generation is necessary for a healthy society no doubt, but there should be limitation. Then only respect to elder and love to younger will increase gradually for a healthy atmosphere.

The Chirps

  Under the blue sky, I could do many things for survival. I was in fear. The brown kite was soaring around. Its wings were massive, and I recalled the day when it was about to jump over me and catch me. Thanks to that old lady of the rooftop garden. I hid myself under her newly curated green plants, and her presence there saved me. Now this rooftop garden became my home, and I chirp here for the old lady whom I have heard that my chirps were a song for her.